Shopping for Children
Children's jewellery – important information
In order to get the best use from our products please be aware of the following:
- Our jewellery is not designed or intended for children under 36 months because of small parts, with the exception of expander bangles.
- Do not allow children to put jewellery in their mouth.
- Jewellery must not be worn whilst sleeping or playing sport.
- A children's item will need to be replaced as a child grows. Do not allow a child to wear an item which is too small.
- Earrings are not designed for use whilst a wound is healing. For example after having their ears pierced.
- Earrings must be cleaned frequently; use warm water and mild detergent, then rinse thoroughly with warm water and dry using a clean soft cloth or tissue.
- Exercise caution when pushing the earring scrolls (butterflies) onto the stems; scrolls pushed too hard against the earlobe may become embedded.