Free Gift with selected Watches over £500* Find Out More
We offer A Range of Watch Services
Entrust your timepiece to Ernest Jones' highly skilled technicians, specialising in battery replacements, routine maintenance, and intricate repairs. Benefit from our expertise through personalised consultations at your nearest store, contacting our knowledgeable customer services team, or utilising our convenient live advice online feature.
Our highly skilled, on-site watchmakers and technicians are trained by luxury brands including, Longines and Tag Heuer, and use classic repair techniques along with state of the art equipment to repair, service and maintain your timepiece to the highest standards, guaranteed for at least 12 months*.
What happens during a service?
- Your watch case is dismantled to remove perishable seals/components
- The movement is dismantled, inspected and cleaned with worn components replaced where required.
- The case parts and bracelet are cleaned using an ultrasonic process. The Movement is re-assembled, lubricated and adjusted to manufacturer specified tolerances.
- New case seals are fitted in-line with manufacturer guidelines.
- The assembled watch is then water tested and the test results are printed so you have a reassuring record of your watch's water resistancy.
- Final testing completes the service along with Quality Control assessment to ensure the watch is in perfect working order.